Sales Jobs Recruiters
We know talent (we better, it’s our job to develop it).
Sales1Boston Personnel focuses on finding sales assistants/support staff, sales executives (both inside and outside) and all mid to senior level sales management for our clients. Our geographical reach includes Massachusetts, Rhode Island and South New Hampshire.
The top line (sales) is what drives your business forward. More so today than ever before, has the relevancy of your sales team been so crucial. Identifying top talent is not an easy process for either management, or ownership . So with so much riding on the line to do the job, who will you turn to?
Unlike your predictable sales recruiter or sales placement specialist, our procurement process is quite dissimilar. Our approach is uncomplicated: strategize, nurture, interview, assess and hire. The individuals that we will bring to your company are people actively engaged in their sales career search and responding “exclusively to the position you are offering”. You are not getting a generic sales jobs responder. This is real talent interested in a real sales career.
Companies that utilize our sales placement headhunter program are:
- currently engaged with Sales1Boston for sales training or consulting
- wishing to expand their sales team in the next 30-60 days
- sick and tired of hiring ineffective closers
- frustrated with salespeople unwilling to change
- equally discouraged that their recruitment efforts seem to end up short
- lacking the time or resources to recruit, hire and train
- realizing the status quo is not good enough
- develop your customized job advertisement marketing plan
- handle all technical, design and implementation aspects
- negotiate and deal with the networks on your behalf
- selectively qualify or disqualify responders
- offer additional strategic recruitment initiatives
Our Headhunter’s process:
- Strategy and identification
- Design advertisement, post offer, create prospecting plan
- Telephone pre-qualification
- Face-to-face interview
- Assess (DISC)
- Final meeting with ownership or management
At Sales1Boston Personnel, we can distinguish real ability. Our many years of building winning sales organizations (both internal and external) goes far beyond the basics. The things we look for in prospective candidates are quite atypical.
For starters, we believe resumes are at times obsolete to the real objective. What’s not in a resume is as just as important – if not more important - than what is. Our central belief, what drives sales people to excellence, are goals and motivators; we will unearth this vital information.
And last, we put into consideration the vast things a candidate might have accomplished in their careers, but more importantly, how that individual has dealt with failure and over-coming adversity at the various stages of their professional lives. As they say, “if you’re not hurting you’re not growing”; these are all attributes of winners.
Let us win for your company and sustain unparallel growth opportunity!
Why choose Sales1Boston Personnel?
As an experienced Strategic Business Development and Sales Training Firm, our business is about developing talent; this means taking individuals from good to great and great to super-star status. We understand what it will take to be successful in any sales career, spending over a decade in the production line with hundreds and thousands of sales people. Simply, we recognize the motives, needs, goals and behaviors that must be present – at any sales career level – to make a real impact.